Personal Information that is Collected
- personal information that could identify you, which includes your name, surname and email when you sign-up for Arvabelle’s newsletter; and
- information that could not personally identify you, including but not limited to anonymous usage data, general demographic information, your internet and mobile device protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, pages accessed, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile device type, and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website,
(collectively “Personal Information”).
In the context of the law and this notice, the term “process” and “processing” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on data.
Automatic Collection of Information
When you visit the Website, Arvabelle’s servers automatically record information about your computer hardware and software. This information is collected automatically and is used only to identify potential cases of abuse, resolve technical issues, optimizing the performance of the Website for a better user experience, and establish statistical information regarding your use of the Website and the Services. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
How Personal Information is Secured
Arvabelle implements security measures that include encryption, firewalls and secure
socket layer technology, which are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and potential security breaches. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while Arvabelle strives to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Website and/or the Services cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite Arvabelle’s best efforts.
Use of your Personal Information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to Arvabelle is used to help us communicate with you. For example, Arvabelle uses your Personal Information to (i) make contact with you in response to questions you may ask Arvabelle, (ii) solicit feedback from you, (iii) provide technical support, and (iv) inform you about promotional offers.
Arvabelle may share Personal Information with third parties if Arvabelle has a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce Arvabelle’s Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Arvabelle’s users or the public as
required or permitted by law.
Your Rights regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
You may exercise certain rights regarding the processing of your Personal Information by Arvabelle. In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, except to the extent that the basis of Arvabelle processing your Personal Information is required by law;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- access and ask for copies of your Personal Information;
- verify the accuracy of your Personal Information and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your Personal Information for any purpose other than for storing it;
- obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from Arvabelle; and
- receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Information by written notice to Arvabelle, using the contact details set out below. Should you have any cause for complaint about our use of your Personal Information, please contact Arvabelle using the details provided below and we will endeavour to solve the problem for you.
Your Rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is Arvabelle’s policy to respond to any infringement notices and to take the appropriate actions as provided under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Should you believe that material available on the Website infringes on your copyright(s) or that of a third party, please notify Arvabelle by submitting a written notice to [email protected] and include the following information:
- your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located onthe Website;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a signed (either physical or electronic) statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of such notice, Arvabelle shall investigate and/or remove the infringing material. You will be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, should you materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website infringes on your or a third party’s copyright.
Retention Period for Personal Information
Data from Third Parties
Arvabelle may collect or receive information that third party service providers may provide about you when using the Website and/or the Services. Or Arvabelle may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information Arvabelle collects through your use of the Services. Arvabelle uses Google Analytics to help Arvabelle analyse (i) how users use the Website and/or the Services by noting when you use the Website and the Services, and (ii) usage data and performance data. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by the applicable analytical tool Arvabelle is using. Such information is collected as a means to provide, improve, and develop the Website and the Services so as to create a safer and trusted environment when you use the Website and the Services.
Cookies are defined as small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow data gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
You can stop all collection of Personal Information by Arvabelle by not accessing the Website and the Services, by unsubscribing from Arvabelle’s newsletter or by requesting to opt-out via email, at [email protected]
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy while using the Website, and/or the Services, please send us a detailed message to [email protected], and Arvabelle will use its best endeavours to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: 04/10/20